Findependence Day Contest
Terms & Conditions:
1) The Participant must use the hashtags #FindependenceDayContest & #PoorvikaMobiles
2) He/She must LIKE & SHARE the contest Post.
3) He/ She must answer the question with a relevant answer along with the hashtags #FindependenceDayContest & #PoorvikaMobiles
4) The no. of winners is limited and Poorvika Mobiles alone owns the decision to declare / decide the winner.
5) The selection of the winner will be on a random basis in accordance to the performance of the participation including interactions/mentions, etc.
6) Poorvika Mobiles is not responsible for any typographical or other error in printing of the offer, administration of the Competition, or in the announcement of the prizes
7) Poorvika Mobiles’ decision is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to such decision.
8) Poorvika Mobiles reserves the right to disqualify any entry or entrant that violates the Competition rules or that adversely affects the fairness or the legitimate operation of the Competition.
9) There is no cash alternative and the prizes must be taken as offered. Poorvika Mobiles reserves the right to substitute prize(s) of an equivalent value.
10) If any winner is not able for whatever reason to accept their prize, then Poorvika Mobiles reserves the right to award the prize to another participant.
11) Winners should provide any of the Government photo identity proof, with a PAN Card Copy. 30% Tax will have to be paid by the winner as Demand Draft while collecting the gift. This is a part of the tax regulations levied by the Government of India.
12) The Winner has to Collect the gifts only in Poorvika Mobiles Showroom, Within 60 days of the Winner announcement date
13) Only the winner should come and collect the gift in Poorvika mobiles showroom with government identity proof.
14) Failure to comply within this time period may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
15) The Competition is governed by the laws of India and Chennai courts shall have jurisdiction over any dispute arising in relation thereto.