Poorvika’s 15th Anniversary Contests:
1. Tik-Tok Contest.
2. Selfie/Boomerang Contest.
3. Mannequin Contest.
Tik-Tok / Mannequin challenge.
1. Given Hashtags Should be mentioned in Tik-Tok video or Mannequin video, #thinkoffersthinkpoorvika #poorvika15thanniversary
2. The video should be shared in both Facebook and Instagram with the given hashtags.
3. The Participant should have followed the official pages of Poorvika mobiles in both Facebook and Instagram.
4. The video should be shot only with the audio available at waves.poorvikamobile.com
5. The video should be Presentable & Decent.
6. Duet video is not acceptable for the tik-tok challenge.
7. Video can be done as a couple or single for tik-tok.
8. For Mannequin challenge, Technology, Digital, Mobile Concepts with Poorvika Logo visible in any of the background is welcome.
9. There is no age limit to do this video.
Selfie / Boomerang.
1. Hashtags #thinkoffersthinkpoorvika #poorvika15thanniversary should be mentioned in the description of Selfie/Boomerang
2. Sharing of content both at Facebook and Instagram is mandatory.
3. The Participant should follow the official page of Poorvika mobiles in Facebook and Instagram.Z
4. Selfie/boomerang can be taken preferably in landscape position.
5. Selfie/boomerang outputs should be creative.
6. Selfie/boomerang should be taken anywhere but in the background, Poorvika branding should be visible, such as TV ads, banners, hoardings, standees, Indoor & Outdoor Branding / Communications.
Rules & Regulations
1. Participants/winners should provide any of the below Government photo identity proof when required.
· Aadhar Card
· Driving License
2. The guidelines may change at any time and is under the discretion of The Poorvika Mobiles.
3. The winner would be chosen by The Poorvika Mobiles.
4. The Organiser shall reserve the right at its absolute discretion to substitute any of the prizes with that of similar value, at any time without prior notice. All prizes are given on an “as is” basis and are not exchangeable for cash, credit, other items or voucher, in part or in full.
5. By submitting your entries for this Contest, all participants agree and acknowledge that all intellectual property rights shall belong to the Organiser. The Organiser shall have the exclusive right to use, edit, modify and publish the entry submitted by all the participants, publish the names of the participants, in any way it deems fit for any advertising, trade, promotional purpose and for any other reason whatsoever, without any further notice to the participants and the participants shall not claim ownership or any payment or compensation on the materials. For the avoidance of doubt, the submissions will not be edited for judging purposes.
6. The Organiser reserves the right to modify, suspend or cancel this Contest in the event that it becomes not capable of running as planned, technically interfered or corrupted, but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Organiser, despite the best efforts of the Organiser.
7. All entries submitted must be original and shall not breach any intellectual property rights belonging to any party. The participants shall not pose, distribute, reproduce or submit in any way whatsoever, any materials containing any other party’s intellectual property rights, including but not limited to copyrights, or other proprietary information owned by another party without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such intellectual property rights or proprietary information. If you believe that your work has been copied and posted in a way that constitutes an intellectual property infringement, please contact the Organiser.
8. The Organiser reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any participant that is found or suspected of tampering with the Contest submission process, the operation of this Contest. The Organiser reserves the right to terminate the submission of any participant of any person who it reasonably suspects has violated or infringed any of these general terms and conditions and the Organiser reserves the right to pursue legal action against any individual it believes has undertaken fraudulent activities or other activities harmful to this online Contest.
9. The Organiser, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to modify this Rules & Regulations without any prior notice, if required for the smooth running of the Contest.